Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Originally Posted by Ben2
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
God for bid some of yall ever get on jury duty. Some of these comments are unbelievable. Making excuses for these cops just shows me the hate inside your hearts.

I dont have hate in my heart Jake. I am not making excuses for anyone but half the people here have convicted the police of murder already and we do not even have an autopsy! These things have happened over and over and most of the time when the facts come out the original narrative is proven to be different than what actually happened. I just want people to wait on all the facts before condemning people murderers.

You would want me on a Jury cause I would argue until we got all the possible information

what information could possibly be released that would exonerate the officers?

Maybe that the cause of death had nothing to do with the actions of the police. Maybe a drug overdose cause he swallowed 12 lortab or something when the cops showed up. I dont know, just hopeful the truth will come out with an autopsy and wrongdoers will be punished to the extent they are responsible. Hate that someone lost their life and others lifes are changed. But I will wait until all the facts are in like I would hope people would do if I was ever accused of anything.