Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
Originally Posted by bill
Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
I did not PM anyone threatening them in that thread or after Bill. As usual you dont know what youre talking about.

My last PM was to doghouse on 5/14..before that 5/6 to 257.

LOL...as far as snitches Im pretty sure everyone knows who it was.

You throw a rock into a pack a dogs..the one that yelps was the one that got hit. Why you yelping Bill?

I can guarantee I didn't snitch and I doubt anyone needed to. Your insecurity and little mans complex was on display for all to see. Don't go ninjain nobody don't need ninjain.

Im pretty sure in that deleted thread Bill I was pointing out how wrong you were in the numbers Bill. And pointing out you posting and resurrecting threads in your lame daily attempts for self affirmation.

And how now it is the numbers wrong of course...not you.

I also posted this post from a DR in Montgomery on the virus after you wrongly stated there werent many people in the hospitals.

[Linked Image]

Of course, being wrong on both the numbers and that fact as well you seemed to get very upset..told me to "Go hunting OK" and disappeared from the thread.

Mark (outback) and I traded a few names and we are both big boys so we were fine. Next thing I know..banned from some obscure PMs from Months ago and over 5 years ago..lol. PMs with YOU.

Whatever little man.

Youre wrong on the numbers, wrong on the hospitalizations and as usual pretty much wrong on everything.

By the way, 94500 FELLOW AMERICANS are dead. Each one a Mom or dad, a Son or daughter or a grandparent...leaving behind a bunch of mourning family members. We will be over 100,000 dead in the next few days. I figure before the Holiday weekend is over. Remember you said the flu was worse.

Its not..not even close. 94500 Americans dead in 85 days I guess now? 1111 per day. Flu has never killed 170 a day on average.

Yeah, have you seen what the head of the Baptist ER in Montgomery, posted last night? Hint; it doesn't fit your narrative. Keep going , though....

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard