[/quote]
yep the new generation is what I refer to at work as the tattle tale generation. They were taught this in school, to tattle on small stuff. but when someone gets raped on the streets all they can say is snitches get stitches. should be the other way around.[/quote]

I might be off base but I don't think anyone ran and told on anyone in the thread that got deleted or the previous ones, either. Outdoorobsession couldn't discuss his differences without going completely apeshit calling people names and PM'ing people threatening them. I've never reported him, or anyone else, to any moderator or asked that he be banned for anything he's said to me now, or in years past. I've always figured it was best to let him go off and show people his true colors and he rarely disappoints. [/quote]
FYI.
I talked with skinny and we reduced ODO's suspension to 24 hours. I've also contacted ODO about the issue. It's been resolved for now.
Bottom line, guys, keep it in the forums even if it gets ugly. Once you go down that PM rabbit hole, it gets personal and dangerous.
Don't take it that far. [/quote]

He can still send me PM's if he wants. They're hilarious. rofl

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard