Originally Posted by bhammedic84
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Originally Posted by bhammedic84
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
I think the house under construction is in view of the McKnight's house. So it's very possible. The da even said as much. You're right they should of stayed in the truck, but that doesn't mean the mknights done anything illegal.

the Georgia Beau of Investigations would politely tell you other wise and i trust them a hell of a lot more then you when it comes to murder investigations

So the media has done made you look like el fool fool and now your rebuttal is "I trust the government".

i dont know who the hell you calling a fool but i aint one. i have never once relied on the media to help me inform an opinion on a topic or anything. i go by what i see on paper and video. now the video may not be the best or whole video but if that is all that is avail then thats all i have to go by. and yes i would trust the GBI with a murder investigation as they are one of the best out there

Well that video ain't all that's available, that's what myself and others have been saying for 12 pages, guess you ain't been paying attention.

For without victory, there is no survival