Originally Posted by CNC
So again this is just for conversation sake….try not to let it make you defensive…..We’re just talking and learning……

How is that mix better than white clover and natural vegetation???......Actually instead of looking at it as simply "how is this is or that better?".....Instead look at ALL the pros and cons of each mix and compare those

If I had to start over again there’s some products out there that I believe would benefit a lot of guys who are in the first few years of this process. One would an inoculant to help bring back the microbial community faster. The other is a black granular product that simulates organic humus. I believe it basically increases your nutrient and water holding capacity. One of the hurdles many have in the beginning is growing enough biomass to get out of the hole. This would greatly help with that I believe. I think this would be money better spent in the beginning rather than trying to grow sunn hemp, sunflowers, peas, etc…. and just watch them get eaten to the ground in a short period of time

What are these products you’re referring to?