Murder is wrong killing is not. That 22 second vid is the media narrative. I'm not speaking for anyone but if ol'ahmaud was to frighten Wiley's grandkids I'd be more than happy to explain to investigators why ahmaud has 47 holes in him cause was still twitching after #46. Not to put LE folks on the spot but I read complacency the #1 reason for cops dying on duty maybe the elder McMichael had previous dealings with the deceased? Read Mas Ayoob stating the obvious that your gun is present so that's at least one gun onscene protect yourself from it. Anyone heard/read anything about ahmauds criminal record? I haven't. Apparently Ahmaud struggled with younger McMichael over a shotgun that sound smart? How bout compliance? I don't care if it's a $ 92.00 Chinese single barrel or $275000.00 James Purdey if Ahmauds fingerprints are on it and powder residues on him he created Fear. People that spread fear and terror tend to get shot...slot. You don't have to be "right" in court just reasonable. I'm no attorney law enforcement or internet bada$$ I just use logic and thank God I've never had to use my training.

Skinny is my EX.Alcohol was involved.