Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
Numbers posted on here incorrectly:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/

Those arent the actual numbers on the CDC site at all . Those are the Provisional deaths, where the Death Certificate is recieved showing COVID as the cause and is the PROVISIONAL numbers.

People arent getting processed and death certificates sent out the minute they die. People are actually being stored in refridgerated trucks. They havent been processed yet, hence the discrepency.

provisional:
[prəˈviZHənl]
ADJECTIVE
arranged or existing for the present, possibly to be changed later.

These are the real numbers from the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Though it now appears to be 67500 deaths i just saw on TV.

Jeez...sorry it is worse then the flu but luckily not as bad as they projected,..however it is already above President Trumps last projections and yesterday total deaths was one of the highest. Around 3000 deaths in 24 hours.

Luckily for us here it seem to be cities with a lot of public transportation systems ( subways, buses) doing badly. Densely populated areas, not sparsely populated ones.

However I dont quite understand the tin foil hat, non stop conspiracy theory BS on here lately.

Someone here is even saying it is less then 13000 deaths with some crack pot facebook video as proof.

Yeah..some idiot said it on facebook and the internet ..so that must be true. Even though it is from a #debunkfauci account. slap

We would always believe that on here in the past right? Hail no we wouldnt..but if it supports your argument ..post the BS up.

The truth is a lot of folks are dying from this. A few members from this very site have lost family who are shocked at you all just playing it down, acting like the numbers are wrong as the numbers are way over what you said they would be. They wont even post on here as a few of you jump on anyone disputing your nonsense.

At first you guys said It was going to be less then the average flu year of 20,000 to 30,000 deaths. Well its is already double or triple that.

And it has surpassed the worse flu year ever recorded. It has killed 60,000 people in one month and is more then the worse influenza deaths recorded in 12 months.

And it is still going strong in places , other then here luckily.

But Im sorry to burst your bubble.. but the numbers are not wrong. You guys were.

I remember some of you posting when the numbers prove folks to be wrong..WILL THEY ADMIT IT?

I guess not..instead they will say the NUMBERS are wrong..not them. slap

How rich and hypocritical. SMDH

Some of yall used to act rational and intelligent but this thing is making you look a little crazy. Honestly. Irrational for sure.

By the way..just about everything is open except tattoo parlors, nail places and hair salons.

So Im pretty sure not many of you are getting manicures or tatting up...so go on out enjoy life.

Stay safe and have fun. The weather is nice so get off the keyboard and enjoy life. Im not going to argue on here. Heck most of us hate even posting on here about the virus because of all the craziness on here over it.

Things are back open after only 25 days you should be happy. Lets all get back to work and life, make money and look at this in the rear view mirror.

ODO

So I’m assuming you think that destroying the economy, people’s livelihoods and futures was worth it. I’m also assuming you’re waiting on the next line of instructions/restrictions from the government so you can make your next move in life.