Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
An intelligent person realizes every possible outcome, especially the worst, and takes educated calculated steps to avoid it. I'm sure there are alot of people who don't "what if" there way through life, they're called dumbazzs. That kind of mentality may work for you, but that doesn't work for the president of the United States. Since you "believe the Lord will take care of you" take your same do nothing approach while you're driving down the road, and close your eyes and let go of the steering wheel. See how far that'll get ya.

No person ever realizes every possible outcome. The "experts" in this situation we are talking about have been full of crap from the beginning, they have gotten very little right about it. One expert says one thing, tomorrow another expert says something else. All along half of america is hanging on every word and adjusting their lives, alot of times giving up their lives, because of what they say. Only to be told something different tomorrow. Every time I go to work, the worst possible outcome is I fall to my death. Theres no possible way I can know every detail of whats about to happen. No possible way any human can know whats about to happen. So you keep both hands on the wheel and pay really close attention to whats in front of you and then that drunk tbones you at a redlight and kills you and all your family. I guess I should just stay home because something bad might happen? You go ahead and do what big brother says and you wont get in trouble. Im gona do whats best for me and my family, im a big boy. I figure with the help of the Lord well make it through this. Im not worried about it a bit.