Originally Posted by abolt300
Originally Posted by TickaTicka
What if you are never wrong? I've been right on this from the beginning.

The over-reation, the death rate will approach flu as we discover the 100's of millions who have the virus and never had symptoms. We need herd immunity and the way to build that is social gatherings, school, etc. Things we've eliminated. Poverty kills many more than any virus. Just a few of the correct drums I've been pounding for the last month.

My wife says, "Guess what they discovered today?" And it's always what I've been saying for weeks. The latest was that 85% more than predicted actually have it.

I've said from early March that there is a genetic component to how people's immune systems respond to this virus, the high death rate in Italy and Spain are likely explained by a genetic component. The death rate in NYC maybe related to that, but I'm not prepared to make that prediction yet. I'm betting 8 months from now, science will bear this out.

You’re wrong. The Stanford study showed that the rate of infection Is 50-85 times higher than what is currently reported. Big difference between 50-85 times versus 85%.

Asian study showed two weeks ago it was 86%.

Public Land Owner