What would you rather watch - NBA players playing H-o-r-s-e (separately at their houses), eracing, NBA players playing a video game NBA2k or just turn off sports and go play with your wife and/or kids?

One, I don't give much of a rip about the NBA and it's players. For those that like the NBA, I am not flaming you at all, I'm not a fan of the NFL either. I guess I remember a different time when players stayed with their teams long enough to get used to the team. Now, NBA players are looking to make "super teams," and the NFL players and owners have no regard for stability or relationships with players. I'm not even watching much college basketball anymore, the one-and-done players are hard to watch.

Two, I don't give a rip about gaming, so eracing and NBA 2k is definitely out!!!!! I'm not flaming those that enjoy those games, it just isn't me.

Time for wifey time, kids are older and gone. I just hope she doesn't think spending time together means doing a list of honey do crap. I can look out of my window and enjoy 10 acres, a pond, wildlife, she looks out of the same window and sees things to do.

“If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.” Napoleon Hill
The most difficult thing to understand during conversation is silence. Thoreau