Originally Posted by cartervj
Dad test came back negative. He passed away. I'd bet he would have been classified as Covid related if he had tested positive.
The little bit I learned was that for some Covid is really really bad, for others not so much. Just because you are positive does not mean you are transmitting. Also was told of some that had Covid but tested negative. There is a time frame. He was in the Covid unit because of 1 symptom and my Sis being possibly exposed and my wife has been around several positives. Many more are being tested as of now. My Sis was running a 102 Temp for 10 days after being around her daughter that works and ER where a positive came in. My other Sis has been exposed but she appears ok. One hitting I learned, exposure to sun kills the virus. My Bro and Sis brought out his watch and was told to place in sunlight for minimum of 45 minutes. I did no suit up and go in to the unit, we Face timed. I've seen him almost daily since mom died and we had our final talk a few nights prior.

Because of this Covid deal, Dad will be buried alone, we then can go after he is buried. We're having a gathering and there is no telling who will and won't show. Gloves mask the works, we're prepared and have told everyone so it is what it is.

Sadly dad was extremely well thought of by many.

He did want a very small gathering so I guess Covid made it possible.

Sorry to read this, Vance. Prayers for your family.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard