Originally Posted by wew3006
Originally Posted by Booger
I just saw pic of beach goers on a beach in Jacksonville Fl. Those people are the reason why we have to have curfews and such. If we ever are gonna open up businesses people like that can’t work in those businesses. All it takes is for an asymptomatic carrier to contaminate something I’ve purchased. There is no 100% effective way of cleaning an item’s creases, cracks, and crevices. People don’t understand how easily germs are transmitted through every day activity. Learning how and when to use gloves along with proper hand washing technique can go a long way in slowing the transmission if germs.

Robinson Island at Orange Beach yesterday; It was the same scene at a beach up in Mobile Bay.

[Linked Image]

This is the very reason we have more cases than any other country in the world. People don’t care or either are ignorant. If everyone would have stayed home except for the things they absolutely had no choice but to leave for. We would be in a much better place. If you left your home for any non-essential reason and stoped at a store to get gas entered any building you didn’t absolutely have to enter or came into contact with any person you did not absolutely have to, you are part of the problem. Other than for work for which my normal routine has been significantly changed to reduce the risk of exposure and transmission of this virus. I have been to the local grocery store twice in the last three weeks, and that is it I have not been anywhere else. I know a lot of people have done the same or more, but a lot of people haven’t. If you are one of those that haven’t you are the problem, you are the ones that are putting your fellow Americans at risk especially the health care workers. Peoples ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

If you're gonna be stupid you better be tough.