Well because of the economic impact of Coronavirus and the fact I have been sitting in a hospital bed 7 days I may need to do something to off-set my annual planting costs of over $2,000/yr. this year.So my question is what I could reasonably expect to get for a bow season lease on my personal farm in se Bama, specifically Dale County. This is 320 ac of which 280 ac would be available to hunt.There is a very good mix of mature hardwood creek bottom, multiple age planted pine tracts, and 30 acres of 2-5 year old clear cut, about 5 acres of fall plots, couple acres of perennial clover and I am in year 5 of an 8 ac summer planting of beans/corn/peas/etc. Add 220 ac of unreplanted 4 yr clear cut on my west boundary and 300 ac on my south that is heavily managed by a guy who has not shot a deer in 8-10 years and what ya end up with is pretty unique and is peaking in population density due to the amount of clear cut. I did not pull the trigger last year but passed on three 3.5 year olds 98% of the folks on here would have blasted in a heart beat and was just to slow on two very fine mature bucks.

I believe that for an experienced bow hunter looking for the opportunity to take a mature buck the odds would be good, taking a doe would be child’s play. So what says the Aldeer peanut gallery, what would that be worth?