Rock Hills Hunting club is located just outside of Sylacauga Al. We are a family orientated club with 3500 acres of hardwoods and pines, stalk only no dogs and no hogs. We also have an 5 acre lake full of fish and atv trails for the summer time. The club is a three on one side or better, with three does per membership per year. Spouse and children in school are included in membership, 25 established food plots since 1995, shooting houses on most fields and ladder stands on others. Club has a small clubhouse for overnight stay or storage of equipment, no pwr or wtr. There will be no more than 25members total, club is open to members 365 days a year, and guest can visit at $25 each visit up to three times a year(during hunting season). Club dues are $1000 a year, and are due by May 1st for new members and April 1st for returning members. There are three required work days each year, We also have a very healthy turkey population, which is included in membership, no special turkey memberships. If you think you may be interested in club, I will be showing club march 29th. You can call me and /or leave a message and I will return call asap, my name is Mike Machen and my number is 256 404 7078, thanks.