Originally Posted by LetOff
Originally Posted by jb20
Im curious about the hunt with the nail guy 🤔 🤣

Well, I didn't say cause I didn't want to take any ribbin and most of you wouldn't understand but he also does one of my nails as well. I'm a guitarist and play at least twice a week. My pick finger scrapes the strings sometimes and believe it or not would wear my nail down so thin that it would split all the way to the quick. VERY PAINFUL and just about stop me from playing. My wife suggested I get them to do that nail in acrylic, I did and it's worked out great. Me and the nail guy became friends, he wanted to go hunting so I took him a couple of three times. He was already a shooter, had his own rifles so I didn't have to baby sit. I just put him in a shooting house and told him how to tell if a doe was mature or not.

There, I said it, I get my nail done.

Oh, and when I walk in the shop the 4 ladies who work there say "Hello one nail." (you have to say it with a Vietnamese accent for it to be funny).

We're all adults here, if you get your nails done and hunt with your personal nail stylist them just come out and say it. No long story needed. laugh