Had a uncomfortable situation Saturday at Palmer Park in Madison, Al. at a school softball tournament. Coach calls me to the fence and said go check out that man in them woods. He was lurking in the woods outside the fence in right field standing real still 10’ into the woods. There was some 4 to 7 year old little sisters playing tag at the batting cages outside the right field fence, but inside the fence that surrounds most of the park. As I walk up one of the little girls was climbed up on the 4’ fence that surrounds most of park and was trying to talk to him by saying I see you hiding over there. I thought he may have been taking pictures or some other perverted sick chit, but I seen no camera. As I walked up to about 30 yards he got nervous and started acting like he was looking for softballs or something. He finally came out and walked by at about 20 yards on the outside of the fence, and never looked at me staring at him, because he knew he was busted. I didn’t say anything to him, but I did alert a bunch of parents at the park. He walked around the entire park and left walking the last I seen him. He was a middle eastern 22-26 years old. Maybe he wasn’t up to anything, but deep down inside I think he was a perverted piece of chit. Yeah I should have jumped the fence and ask him what he was up to, but didn’t. If I had it to do over I would have gotten someone to walk with me and got to the bottom of the situation. To much sex trafficking going on now days to trust anyone. He is lucky the man in this video didn’t see him. Lol.

It is hard to kill or catch anything sitting on the couch!