I’m selling my 2015 Ram 2500 Laramie. I’m stepping out of my lawn care business and no longer need something like this to pull with. I bought it in June of last year when things were wide open but this year my time with my kids and baseball has left me none for the business. Truck has the 6.7L Turbocharged Cummins. It has been fully deleted with shift on fly tuning. Banks cold air intake and aftermarket 5” exhaust. Camlocker toolbox. 20” wheels and tires still in good shape. Leather interior no holes or tears. Power heated and cooled seats. Power mirrors. Currently at 83K miles. As soon as I get the interior cleaned up I’ll post pics of that also. Asking $36500 OBO. If sold here I’ll donate $250 to the site. Call or text with any questions anytime. Thanks. 205-523-3685.
Cons: pretty good sized crack in the windshield. Haven’t replaced it because it sits behind the Rearview mirror and can’t really see much of it when driving. Radio or antenna cable has a short and no longer picks up AM/FM radio. I’m working on replacing/repairing that but just haven’t got around to it. Blue tooth and xm work fine.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]