The guy that has been the band director at the high school my daughter goes to has been there for about 4 yrs. This dude is strange and always made me nervous when I was around him. My wife says its because he’s autistic. I told her there is more to it then that. I made it a point to be sociable when he would come a talk to my wife but I know he knew I was not comfortable around him. He asked my wife one time why I didn’t like him. She told him I don’t like nobody. rofl Anyway last year we found some pictures of him on the internet dressed up as a woman. My wife questioned him about it and he said it was a woman less beautiful pageant to raise money for some kids.
Today I get a call from my daughter and she was laughing her fool head off. She tells me that I was right. She tells me that’s this person walked into the classroom and told them that that he is transgender and that the kids are to call him Ms. Jamie. Now here’s the issue, I don’t give a damn what people do but I have a problem with this person telling all this BS to my 14yr old daughter and all the other minor children. And if this person thinks they are a female, they better not use the students restroom. I will be trying to set up a meeting with the principal and school board to see how they will handle this. I told my wife the first time I met that person that he wasn’t normal. I was right. I know this person has the right to do this transgender stuff and I don’t have a problem with it. I need to know the school will handle the restroom issue.
Am I right to be concerned?

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chews your a$$ all day long.