Mildred's in Ardmore has a great lunch buffet and the banana pudding is close to "how grandma made it." I am not sure but I think they may have odd days and or hours they are open. It's worth a drive.

Marshall County
Backroads in Arab for breakfast. 209 3rd Ave NW, Arab, AL 35016
Their pancakes are good, but trust them when you order 2 and they suggest one due to the size. They have decent chocolate gravy. Some days the gravy is a little thick. Lunch specials are not bad. Prices are good. Closed on Sundays open Mon-Fri 6-2 and I think Sat is 6-11.

Hyatt Community store it is not far from Guntersville and or Albertville.
4143 Nixon Chapel Rd, Horton, AL 35980
Ita off the beaten path and the best kept secret in Marshall County in my opinion. I am not a local, but mix in with the crowd pretty good. Don't wear new overalls or the farmers might know you are not a local.
Meat and two lunch specials are outstanding and priced right. They post daily specials online. Desserts and breakfast are great. Almost all breakfast meat is grown locally.

Boaz Cafe
Near McDonald's
Great meat and 2 for lunch. Best peanut butter pie (sugar free is almost as good as the regular) and strawberry cobbler you will get in a restaurant.