Originally Posted by abolt300
Funny you say that gundoc. My MIL just gave me a 380 LCP just last weekend, that her now passed husband had gotten for her. It had never been shot. I tried and tried working with her but she didnt have enough strengh in her hands to grip and retract the slide on it. She could shoot it okay but just could not get one into the chamber on her own. Her exact words were someone will take this from me and shoot me with my own gun while I'm trying to fiddle with it and get a bullet in the chamber. I'll say this, it's stiff for sure and there's not a lot for a weak handed person or female to grab onto on such a small framed gun. I'm gonna run a couple hundred rounds through it and see if it loosens up a little and may let her try again. She lives by herself out in the country so I'm gonna get her something.

Look at the Shield 380 EZ ... Very easy for those with weak hand strength to operate. They also offer it in a 9mm but it has slightly stiffer springs

Last edited by gundoc; 02/21/20 01:21 PM.

There are two types of gun enthusiasts ... Those who have been F#CKED by PTG and those who will be!

~ unknown