A statement, then a question.

I do not know Chuck Sykes nor anyone whatsoever in the DCNR. I have never known anyone in the DCNR. I don't work in a business where I have any common ground with DCNR dealings. What I'm saying is I don't pretend to know how a DCNR works, and I always wonder how and why so many people on this site do? Y'all make some passionate, angry accusations against the department as a whole, as if you have deep and complex knowledge of it. Maybe you do, I just don't know how or why.

My question is what does Sykes (or the DCNR) do or not do that you just cannot stand? This isn't me arguing with you, like I said I sincerely don't know (and frankly almost couldn't care less). It seems the biggest problem I see hunters complaining about nowadays is the doe harvest, but that was done by the previous regime. From a low-information viewpoint (which is what I am, along with 99.9% of all other hunters in Alabama) it APPEARS that the current administration is trying to improve the herd structure (my words). I've read the responses above and they are all just "generic", I can't ascertain what specifically he is doing wrong.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.