I have a Chinese friend, he lives there, not an american. He taught an engineering class I attended, we hit it off and we've been close for over 5 years now. I talked to him tonight and he told me that the Chinese government is now reporting 450,000 new cases today. Which he and I both know that means 900,000. It's getting bad over there. He said that he has not gone to work in 11 days due to the government has made it mandatory all businesses close, including food. No one is allowed outside their home for 14 days. He's a wealthy guy (for China) and has an amazing apartment with a balcony view of the busiest street I've ever seen. Whenever we video call I often make him show me the street because its just amazing to see that many mopeds going up and down the street. He showed me the street today (its morning over there now) and its empty, like a ghost town. I've asked him to send me a pic of the street and I'll post when I get it.
We dont often pray for people in China, probably never for some. For me, for them ask the Lord to help these helpless people. They are not our enemy, their government is, they have no choice.

Ain't nothing a sharp knife can't fix