Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by FurFlyin
10 months in as of today. Down to 233. 82 lbs total, 77 on keto. More frequent intermittent fasting I think is what kicked my weight loss back in gear.

The more you lose the harder it is to lose. I've worked up to just one meal a day. I'm doing about 20 hours a day fasted and eating during a 4 hour window. I worked up to it and don't get hungry,weak,or feel bad in any way by fasting longer. I'm also fasting the whole day about 1 in every 4-5 just depending on how I feel.

There are huge health benefits to fasting if anyone wants to research it.

Excellent job Fur! Keep it up buddy. Staying focused is the key. Get as much health conscious information as you can into your wife. The only way to change behavior is to change thinking, and to do that you need to input new information. One huge problem with husbands and wive's is that neither wants to be told what to do by the other one. My wife will watch a youtube video and stop eating artificial sweeteners like she has just learned how bad they are, even though I have been telling her the same thing for a year.

Dadgum did you just sum up marriage in 2 sentences.

Congrats Fur, I'm going to have to start doing something myself. Since having our baby I've been packing on the pounds quicker rather than slower. Starting to get out of hand due to bad choices. You guys are an inspiration!