Originally Posted by daylate
For those pointing fingers and calling people on here racist because they prefer to marry within their race, I have a few questions for you:
1. Is every member of the Congressional Black Caucus a racist? Their entire group is based on skin color.
2. Is BET a racist channel? The whole premise of the network is skin color.
3. Are racial hiring and college admissions quotas racist? They are all based on skin color.
4. Are government contracts awarded based on a business owner's skin color racist? They show preference based on skin color.
5. Are those that voted for Barack Obama because he is considered black racist? They voted for him because of his skin color.

I could go on and on but if you answered no to any of these questions, then what moral high ground do you think you hold to call others on here racist?

Yes they all are forms of racism.

As for myself usually find white women more attractive and would probably not date outside my race unless I was really in love with some one simply due to all the ridicule. But as bill said, if you are judging a persons worth based on their skin color as many people have stated. Yes I think it’s racist. Do I think it makes you a bad person? No not really. I think people are taught these things at a young age and have them instilled in their head.