Originally Posted by daniel white
When you think a thought but judge someone for saying that same thought.....

“You are absolutely right. I have many prejudice thoughts. When you act upon a prejudice thought it becomes racism”

To me that’s being a hypocrite, I’m just a outspoken type of person, say what comes to mind, which isn’t always the best idea. But! Folks always knows where they stand with me, unlike shady ass punks that think thoughts but don’t say them.

Ok let’s try this again.

Do I have prejudice thoughts? Yes I do. Have I been known to say them out loud with my friends? Yes I have. Me saying that I don’t have any prejudice thoughts would have made me a hypocrite.

Now let’s get back to what I am talking about.

Would I not hang out with a certain group of people or not help a certain person just because of my prejudice thoughts? No, because I realize every individual person is different and when we see a person of a certain color or race doing things we don’t agree with we as humans tend to categorize everyone in that race as being that way. It’s not the case though.

So yes. If you have a person who has the same beliefs as you, is a good Christian, votes the same way you do, has all the same hobbies you do, loves and cares for your daughter unconditionally, But you say “hey you are not allowed to date that guy because his skin tone is a touch to dark” that’s racist.

And let’s be clear, I wouldn’t want my kids dating a low-life, no job having, drug selling, dead beat either. But I would teach my kids to avoid people like that and not avoid people of a certain color. Because you have a lot of shitty white trash people as well.

I hope this clears up what I am trying to say. And I NEVER said you were going to hell

And as stated earlier I will continue to pray for you.