Almost every girl I've seen , whose father was still around , and that ended up dating low life black, thugs , had a father that preached incessantly against it. I'm convinced most went that direction out of spite and rebellion. Almost every girl I know, whose father was still around, that ended up with white trash ended up with them because their fathers were abusive and basically white trash, themselves. I'm convinced the girls found a man much like their fathers. Not every situation is so cut and dry but in all my years these two things have been fairly consistent.

Now, as I said before, because of social stigma and racism, I'd prefer my daughter find a Godly man of her own race, because it will make her life easier and her children's lives easier. But the thing I'm most concerned with is that she find a real man with a heart for Christ. That will make her spiritual life, and the spiritual life of her kids, easier and more in line with the will of God.

To put that in perspective, would you rather your daughter marry a man like Allen West or a man like Joe Biden? That's a no brainer for me. I know which one of those is the better man and would be a better mate for any woman of any color.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard