Private land. Gate entrance (was opened). Saturday 12:15pm. Driveway from main road is 1 mile long (gravel).

Loading up a deer with buddy we see a truck going down drive way through the woods I'm in, never seen it before. Jump on 4-wheeler, get up behind him, doesn't stop or slow. Had to wait for spot to go around and block him so he has to stop.

Me: What are you doing over here ?
Him: Oh I don't hunt, I'm riding around lookin at land, I might buy me some out this way.
Me: You didn't see this road had a big red gate?
Him: Yes
Me: So you saw the posted signs on it ?
Him: No
Me: What about the other 10 posted signs you passed on this road, you see them or you hard of seeing ?
Him: No, didn't see them either
Me: Whats your name ?
Him: Jim
Me: Jim what
Him: Jim UYKLMNHYGT (mumbled it after I asked twice)
Me: (Diggin to get my phone out) Tell you what you're going to do, you're going to turn this truck around and head out, I'm going to follow you back out to the road but I'm going to snap some pics of your face and tag number before you go.
Him: Why are you doing that ?
Me: Cause you're an idiot who either cant read or got big balls and up to something. (Snap face pic, Walk to back snap tag)
Me: Don't come back here, ever, you're not welcome, understand ?
Him: Yep

Don't happen just on lease land, idiots, thieves and no gooders will try anybody. That's one reason I carry wherever I go on my land, crazy people are EVERY where. That's the 2nd trespasser this year I've caught.

Ain't nothing a sharp knife can't fix