Originally Posted by Out back
Originally Posted by bigfoot15
During my recent visit to Spain Rehab, my wife and I decided to get lunch between tests. Going on the main corridor between Spain and the North Pavilion, we noticed that at least 75% of the crowds in corridor had their cell phones to their ears or either texting and walking. At one point I had to serve in my wheelchair to keep a woman from walking into my lap, we also noticed another with a cell phone in each hand. That corridor is used as part of an indoor walking track for people on their lunch hour so traffic is not done at a leisurely pace. I like the motion sensor

Walking with a cell phone is almost as bad as driving. Maybe not as dangerous but still extremely rude and selfish.
That's why it's prohibited on all military bases. I guarantee you that if you're walking around Camp Lejeune, distracted by a cell phone, those MPs will be happy to give you a lesson in etiquette.

Pretty soon it'll all be implants anyway, so you wont have to worry. Then when the "Senior Alert!" comes across the TV we will all feel better knowing where they died.😁