Originally Posted by Mbrock
Originally Posted by sgtred
Grow up partner, I didn't ask you the question, I didn't ask you to help me understand anything, I was a GW for 30 years. I retired in Oct. I acknowledged and thanked you when you responded, The talking point statement was not in a reply to you, nor did I say the talking point was bad or accuse anyone of anything. I wasn't asking you for your perspective, I was asking Troy, who I worked with and have known for 30 years, who earned my respect.I'm well aware of the biologists position within the Department.I was asking Troy. You chimed in and got butthurt because I didn't fall all over you and acknowledge your expertise. You are very arrogant young man and forgotten that you work for the hunters, you are not their superior, you are not here to tell them what to do and what to think, you work for them, you have no job without them.

I’m the arrogant one? You’ve never been so wrong about anything in your life as this ridiculous garbage. I’ll not respond to anything else you post. It’s obvious it strikes a nerve for some reason. Thank you for your 30 years of service.

Sometimes I wonder why you even try. But thank you for doing it, MBrock.