Originally Posted by jbatey1
Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by 257wbymag
I fly a bunch in Cessna and an aeronica champ but no way I’m getting in a helicopter. No way

Yeah at least with an airplane and loss of power, theres some amount of glide possible.....with a helicopter you're just dropping like a rock.

Well, there is a such things as auto-rotation landings with helicopters, but I get what you mean.

I remember being fascinated as a kid about all manner of flying machines and auto-rotation of helicopters always intrigued me. But when it's foggy and a mountain shows up 50 feet ahead, planes, trains and automobiles gonna crash. And helicopters.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member