God has really blessed me this deer season and I “tagged out” on my third buck yesterday afternoon!! I’d like to share my 3 bucks and season recap with you all...

A lot of folks have helped me for a long time, whether it be helping to plant foodplots, track deer, or simply inviting me to hunt their property/clubs. I have some folks in my life that are way too good to me and I can’t thank those family members, good friends/co-workers enough for that help!!!

Buck #1 was an ugly 5 point that I killed at our farm in Winston County on 12/20/19. My Dad was there with me that afternoon and we got to celebrate with a couple of my employees who have become good friends (they hunt right up the road from us, so we often get to enjoy hunting camp camaraderie together).
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Buck #2 was a 7 point that I killed near my in-laws house on 1/4/20 in Cullman County. My son had spent the night with them the night before, so I had to wake him up and show him the “dada deer”...This buck (and 2 other bucks) were all chasing a group of 4 does/fawns and I killed him right at daylight...I probably heard 20 deer grunts in the 25 minutes I sat in the tree stand.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Buck #3 was another 7 point that I killed yesterday afternoon in Macon County...Bwhunter invited me to come down for a rut hunt and it was on fire!! This buck was grunting at a doe right before I killed him too.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

None of these bucks are giants rack-wise, but the memories of this deer season are sure giant to me!!! Thank you, Lord, thank you!!!

I’m ready to get some work done on my property!! I’ve got a “to do list” already started for this offseason and I’m already anxious for next year!!