Nope.....dont know him personally. But know of him and i know others that know him. Sounds like the kind of man that most strive to be. I honestly dont know anything about the state bid laws but if someone did something wrong, i hope they are held accountable. I was only speaking about the guy who got the land. As someone else stated, a piece of land like that was bound to be picked up by someone who could drop a check at the word go. But then again, everything in this world works that way. There are haves and have nots. Always have been always will be. Not trying to argue philosophy of wealth and poverty in America. Just making since of how all of this went down.

Love this forum but Damn there are a lot of jealous people on here. I try to be happy for those who have lots of money and can afford to have great land to hunt monster whitetails. I assume most of them worked real hard to make that money and spend it on a sport that they love.

Also no, i do not hunt with Mark. I never even met him. And yes, that is a fantastic piece of property full of trophy deer that only a very fortunate group of select people will get to enjoy! I know they have already killed a few monsters out there.

If someone at BWW did something illegal or unethical, they should answer for their actions
But I doubt that happened. To much exposure.

Hunting brings out the worst in people.