Our agreement with neighbors on 3 sides is: tracking across the line is perfectly fine as long as it is at least 30 min after black dark. If you need to track one in the morning or daylight hours, call and get permission. We all know each other and have each other's cell numbers. Reasons for the daylight call requirement are safety, and consideration for the hunters that may be in the woods hunting on the property you're about to trail onto (with permission of course). Now my neighbor to the north is a different story and a total ass. Known to shoot across property lines, trespass, poach and hunted exclusively over corn long before it was even remotely legal. He knows if any of us catch him on our properties for any reason, GW and sheriff are going to be called out. I've still got 2 of his climbers, a ladder stand, and a corn feeder at my camp right now that he somehow managed to hang on trees 50-75 yards over on my side of the clearly marked and posted property lines. Left notes pinned to the trees and one on his truck letting him know where they were if he wanted them back. No call, no show. That was 3 years ago.