Originally Posted by mackdaddy
6-7 lots of times in Illinois and Wisconsin
Me too....One morning in IL. at least 9 and possibly more... I had a hot doe come in on me and stopped right below me panting loud with her tongue hanging out...I shot real low and knocked the hair out of about a 140 inch 8 pointer that was on her butt and my arrow buried up in a sapling eek He bolted outa there around 40 yds or so and stopped....still looking at her directly under me....I think the racket must have sounded a like horns cracking together or something cause here they all come from nearly every direction.... shocked The first one to run in was a 9 pointer thats pretty close to 135 or so I think...He ran 40yds and piled up with his ticket back to Bama... smile As soon as I plugged him a big heavy wide 10 pointer ran in to the same spot and I got another arra out and was pulling back on him... shocked he ran that doe out of range before I could shoot him, thank goodness cause he was a freaking stud and I had a few arras left but no tag .... blush She ran right by my 9 pointer and stopped, then the rest of those bucks followed her and man they put on a show for the next 30 minutes.....They fought, chased, snort wheezed, sparred around a while when finally that 10 pointer took off with her and the rest of them went that way too ...It was a freakin AWESOME day...One I'll never forget... thumbup thumbup

Did you know that Beer Nutz are over a Dollar...and Deer Nutz are under a Buck...