So You guys know I bought 9.5 acres from another ALdeer member 2 years ago. With the idea of it being a place my dad, kids and I could enjoy while increasing in value. This land has been awesome. On less than 10 acres I have killed 3 of my 4 biggest bucks. Dad killed his first archery deer ever and his first racked buck in 4-5 years. Kids are still a little small for mountain hunting so we have had some fun turkey and squirrel hunts. And while on a squirrel hunt my daughter witnessed me killing a deer earlier this year. All that said, it has been better than expected! Well dad had a surgery and can't even get to the field we planted ourselves just for him and kids are still too small to really hunt the best spots. So after many people have looked we closed on the land today. Great guy with older kids and I hope they kill a pile of them. But to close the door on this land is a little sad, but with the investment I have paid off my student loan, taken away the land payment, covered my daughter's travel ball cost and probably by the end of it pay off another debt. And illention bought the turkey gun on my dreams. Selling was the right choice and I hope everyone has the same luck I did when buying or selling a property. Now..... Anybody know of a good club in North Alabama? Lol

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore I believe in work, hard work. -George Petrie (1945)