Oats wants us to continue to shoot threes, well if we do, we better be ready to get some more offensive rebounds, because our three point shooters are worse than the little sisters from the poor. I did like our toughness on the defensive end, that will get us some wins if we can keep that up. I agree with some of the others, Bruce Pearl is a great coach. To some other commenters, Bama has cared about basketball, go back and look at when C.M. Newton and Wimp roamed the sidelines, yep a long time ago. Auburn did a great thing a few years ago by building a smaller arena, why, they could not fill their large arena. Alabama hasn't spent the money to demolish Coleman and start over. Then again, if we keep winning, 14,000 + fans will have a major affect on our players. They even said it after the game. I've been to a lot of games in Coleman from the 80's with Wimp until now. There is a major difference in intensity. I think if Oats keeps putting a quality product on the floor, that place will be packed.

“If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.” Napoleon Hill
The most difficult thing to understand during conversation is silence. Thoreau