Originally Posted by joshm28
Originally Posted by Irishguy
Originally Posted by 257wbymag
That may be the best CFP team we’ve ever seen.

That's exactly what I was saying in the General Forum. I was trying to think this morning about a team that has a better resume than this year's LSU team and it's hard to think who could have been better.

When that game started and Clemson was doing some nifty stuff on defense to confuse and try to stop them, I thought, "Well... Maybe I read this game wrong." But they adjusted on both offense and defense and ended up dominating that game for the greater part.

The beat quite a few borderline great teams this year. Those teams were just a few pieces from being great teams themselves.

I’ve never seen a more rounded team in every aspect. I’ve also rarely seen teams make adjustments (sometimes multiple) BEFORE halftime. I said yesterday to some buddies they were the best team in the past 20 years bar none.

Truth! Everyone from the coaching staff to all the players were well rounded and were just tuned in to one another. The adjustments made before halftime were amazing. You just dont see adjustments made before halftime, then results. It was just awesome all the way around.