I've tried to keep busy and make the most of my time off up here. I managed to finish up the Adirondack templates. I plan on using these to trace around, cut almost to the line with a band saw and then use a router to follow the pattern, making all the chair pieces nearly as identical as possible. Then use a 1/4" round over bit and then a quick sand and assemble.

[Linked Image]

We traveled over to Rome and went to a little hardware and nursery called Lavender Mountain and bought a couple of apple trees. A Gala and a Honey Crisp. I got them planted. I dug a couple of holes 3' in diameter and mixed up a combination of native soil, cow manure, soil conditioner and compost. These are semi dwarf and grow to about 15' high. I certainly hope they do good.

[Linked Image]

I also got my security cameras relocated to slightly different locations and now I can see a much larger area with both of them. I also installed the app on my phone and it is annoying the crap out of me with motion sensor notifications. I've got to adjust that. I plan on going to Rome again today and picking up two more cameras and strategically place those so I can pretty much get a complete view of the entire exterior of the cabin. The Harbor Freight cameras are pretty cheap, wireless, and so far have done a pretty good job.

Last edited by Irishguy; 12/31/19 09:39 AM.