Originally Posted by hunterbuck
Originally Posted by bhammedic84
not sure how the others are as far as drive-train but the polaris is belt driven and if you get it wet enough it will slip like crazy

100% why I went with Honda. All shaft drive, no belts to worry about. And, quite frankly, it's a Honda.

I actually went into it with the intent on buying the Pioneer 700. But, I hunt a lot of pretty tight places, and like the narrow stance of the 500 better. Seats two grown men just fine, and I put a bed on it. Also switchable between automatic or manual transmission.

But...everyone should get what they think will serve them best. What's best for me isn't best for the next guy.

Well I'm that guy that still likes rubber bands on my expandable broadheads, and i don't mind my belt driven Polaris 900 because i can replace most everything myself belt, clutches etc. And honestly I'm not worried about getting mine "too wet" cause i try to avoid water 3'feet deep if possible 😀 But like you said everyone should get what they think will serve them best! In this case I'd go Polaris or Honda all day, cause i know nothing about these new trackers

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!