A GOOD chiropractor can work some serious magic. I've posted it on here before but Dr Mann in Arab (retired now but his son, Andy took it over and he's great too) cured my heartburn issues back in 1989 or 90. I was in for lower back troubles and he pointed to a place on the x ray and asked if I had a lot of heartburn, which I did. Said he'd fix it and he did. I went from near constant heartburn every day back then to less than 10 episodes in all the years since then. God strike me dead if that's not the absolute truth.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member