Originally Posted by Groundhawg
Originally Posted by Standbanger
The Postmaster should have demanded the carrier do her job. If the carrier refused fire the carrier.

Union! Hard to to do.

^^^ this is correct, and what i learned in my conversations w/the postmaster -- mail carriers are union workers, and the postmaster WAS demanding the carrier to deliver our mail, IN SPITE of our mailboxes being out of compliance (ie not high enough) ... but i'm guessing that the mail carrier's union can stand on this, and push back on the postmaster & "require" the postmaster to hold customer's mail until compliance is confirmed (?? a hunch of mine) ... nevertheless, there are obvious limits on what a postmaster can do -- which is the whole reason why i took action to escalate up the chain (so to speak) ... ESPECIALLY when the mail carrier abused her authority, and began damaging/tampering with my mail ...

trust me when i say this LOUD & CLEAR - i wish i had never had to deal with this inconvenience ... and i've reported it all on here, JUST IN CASE anybody in the future has to deal with this situation, everyone will know the proper channels to pursue to demand a resolution ...

Last edited by BamaGuitarDude; 12/10/19 10:09 AM.

ALDeer physics: for every opinion, there's an equal & opposite opinion

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.