Originally Posted by bill
Originally Posted by FurFlyin
When I was around 14 or so, I helped an older farmer down the road bale hay. Started helping him do some work around the farm too. I got there one afternoon and he was PISSED. His name was Hassel "Rip" Winkles. We had a mail carrier back then and her name was Cybill. She sounds just about like the lady your dealing with. She just shoved mail in every box and the neighbors delivered it to the correct houses when they got home from work. Seriously. Seems as though Cybill had left him a note saying his mailbox was 4" too tall and he had to fix it. I helped him fix the mailbox. He took the cut off piece of post and shoved it in the mailbox, along with a note to Cybill. I never did get to see what was on that note.

I can venture a decent guess at what the note said and it probably had something to do with that piece of post and ol Cybill's seat cushion.

I'd about guarantee it.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14