Originally Posted by BhamFred
When I went to Africa in 05 I hit a stonewall trying to get my passport. Could not get it done and was running out of time. I called a family friend that called President Bushs office. A Bush staffer called me that afternoon and said my passport would be in my mailbox by noon the next day from N.O. office. Just before noon a car drove up and deposited my passport in my mailbox, hand delivered from N.O. The staffer called a little while later that day and asked if I got my passport. Thats sending the chitt downhill at warp speed.

Originally Posted by BhamFred
had the same kind of problem with an Alabama Power supervisor about getting power run to a trailer. He didn't like the Reble battle flag flying at my house and did everything to slow/stop the hookup. Even lied on input on company computers. Ended up getting fired over the computer lie and attempted cover up. My local guy called me to say he was on the way to hook me up...when he got here five minutes later he had received three calls from higher up tO GET MY DAMN POWER HOOKED UP. LOL
ALWAYS complain to the highest higher up you can get hold of. Chitt flows downhill faster and harder. When yer asshole persons supervisor gets three calls from way higher up things WILL happen.

yes sir; i suppose this is why the postmaster in Northport was telling me to contact Senator Shelby's office; she knew it'd kick stuff into high gear, along with contacting/filing a complaint w/USPS OIG ... basically doubled up on the situation

ALDeer physics: for every opinion, there's an equal & opposite opinion

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.