The schmuckiest, mickey mouse crap I've ever seen is Gus doing that childish fist swoop and yelling boom! Nothing makes me eye-roll more than that. I can't even explain exactly why it bugs me, because I don't actually dislike Gus, but geez that's schmucky.

And really Alabama has been a shell of a good team all season, I'm a fan, but I thought we were a fake just waiting to be exposed. I wish I could've seen them play ONE single game the last 3 years with all of their best players at full speed and complete health. And when I say a "fake", what I mean is I think we had a whole bunch of average talent, surrounded by a handful of super elite players (the receivers, Najee, and Tua). The country still viewed Bama by reputation as having a quasi-NFL roster, but the truth is they've been really average on the lines for a couple of seasons. It flies all over me to hear the broadcasters talking about "this Alabama defense" (like it's crazy good), because I'm like "what defense y'all been watching?????"

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.