I hope nobody here works for the USPS. IF so, I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, but the service we've had were I live is HORRENDOUS.

In my business we still get paper checks depending on the people paying. During the course of about 4 months, we started getting non-payment from companies that were like clockwork. After a little investigation , come to find out the checks were issued. Close to 40k worth in 4 or so months just ended up missing. Well, we weren't the only ones. The USPS told us that they were aware of the matter but they couldn't disclose any more info. Ended up reading in the paper where a carrier was taking them. And get this, they couldn't fire that person until the investigation was over. I called to follow up and guess what ? NOTHING. Never heard a word about it since.

And on top of that, one of the laziest, hard to train Millennials that ever worked for me was about to get canned ... .where did he get a job at to leave me ? USPS.... I'm glad he's gone, and I know he'll do fine there.