Originally Posted by hallb
Originally Posted by BamaGuitarDude
Originally Posted by charlie
Pay your bills online.

certainly an option ... i've just spoken to the Northport AL postmaster again & explained to her what happened yesterday ... again, she instructed me to contact Senator Shelby's office -- which I have now done online ... so we'll see what his office has to say about all of this i reckon

That's the biggest load of BS. Did you tell her you were contacting the postal inspector to open a case b/c you feel that the delivery person messed with your mailbox? She knows that calling Shelby's office will do no good whatsoever. Also, you would probably get a better response contacting the Rep. for your district instead of a Senator's office.

yes i did tell her i'm getting in touch with the postal inspector -- but so far, i haven't been able to reach that person -- when i call the #, it rings & nobody answers it ... the wait time for "USPS customer care" is over 1 hour; i'm a working man & do my business on my phone, i cannot wait that long to log a case against this crazy wench

ALDeer physics: for every opinion, there's an equal & opposite opinion

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.