Originally Posted by Groundhawg
Originally Posted by Wiley Coyote
I'd be on the Postal Inspector with both feet!

As a federal officer that would also not be the best way to go. The Postal Inspector will and can help with an employee problem and make the postmaster sits up, takes notice, and solves a problem but hard as it might be for some folks just use common sense.

GH, while on the phone w/the Postmaster, she said it's this one carrier she's had problems with -- BUT b/c they're union, she can't do anything about it ... don't know if that's true or not, but that's her story ... it was useful having her name (which she wrote on the official letter) b/c it made the conversation MUCH more professional & "personal" - hence my request for the PI's name ... i'm not going to blast anybody - i just want the problem fixed

it's gotten so bad, i don't mail ANYTHING from my house anymore; i have to take all my bills/outgoing letters to post office location & mail from there to have any guarantee it'll show up on the other end ... ridiculous

Last edited by BamaGuitarDude; 12/02/19 04:17 PM.

ALDeer physics: for every opinion, there's an equal & opposite opinion

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.