4 years ago I dug my dads old wheel bow PSE out of the attic, got it restrung and adjusted for me to shoot. My dad is a good bit shorter then myself so the guy at the bow shop extended the draw length on the bow. Not knowing a thing about bows I took the full length arrows that were recommended to me and the unknown draw length and went to shooting.

I measure from the front of my riser to the end of the d loop at full draw on the old pse bow and was at ~30.5 or 30/75"

I shot that bow for two years before buying an Elite from a guy here on aldeer.

The guy I purchased the bow from told me that the draw length was set to 29.5. I have shot this bow for a year with no real issues; though, I would like to be able to shoot each bow using the same draw length.

I have done the thing where you hold the arrow on your chest and reach out as far forward as you can and got 30.5" consistently.
I have done the wingspan (both arms spread wide) and divided by 2.5. Also getting 30.5".

The arrows to the Elite bow were 29" long from the insert to the inside notch of the nocking. The D loop appeared to add ~ .50-.75" which would put me aroung 29.5" (which is what the guy who sold me the bow said it was set up for.

Is the measurement 30.5" pretty close to accurate? Should I take my bow in and have it adjusted to add an inch to the draw length?
If I add an inch to the draw length would I also simply add 1" to my arrow length or is there a simple relation to how much over you draw length your arrow should be?

I am asking this because I would like to have both bows adjusted to a singular draw length before I purchase and cut anymore arrows. If 30.5" is correct I plan on cutting down the full length arrows I currently have for the old PSE bow as it appears they protrude past the riser ~ 1.5"