Originally Posted by deadeye48
Any container that you put water in and never use it will get mold in it.
I've had my Keurig for several years and have never had any mold or bugs in it. The only thing Ive ever gotten out of it was a good cup of coffee. When it tells you to change the filter and to descale it you do it...just a part of proper maintenance as any machine would require

Originally Posted by 3toe
You don’t have to use the pods. I use the k cup and run whatever coffee I like through it.

Agree on both counts. I've had my Keurig for 6 years now and love it. Can't beat it for what I need in a coffee machine. Five days a week I use it for one cup on the way out the door for work.
On most w'ends I'll have two cups a day. Only recently did I start using the adapter that allows you to use ground coffee in it. IMO that makes for a better cup of coffee, but can be a bit messy. If using pods, I think you'll be hard pressed to find anything better than Laughing Man Colombia Hulia. Their Ethiopia Sidama is good for a light roast.

Originally Posted by hillmp
The left lane is for the the purpose of moving the flow of traffic forward regardless of the speed limit. If your impeding the flow of traffic get your ass in the right lane. It's really that simple...