Originally Posted by leroycnbucks
Originally Posted by jbatey1
To be honest, I was glad to see a little fire from Nick. Some big games he seems to be a little to calm. He had a right to be upset before halftime with that screwing the refs gave.

To the Dabo comment- He would be crazy to ever leave Clemson....but he is a Bammer at heart...and that runs deep.

He said on college game day before LSU that having a grandchild his daughter pointed out that the child will be watching everything you say or do. So he decided to reel it in. Grandkids have that affect on you. I don’t fly off the handle near as much as I use to.

I can definitely believe that. Football season itself has lost a lot of “luster” (or maybe the word would be importance)over the last 2 years to me. I’ve got a 17 month old girl and 3 month old boy. I was bummed when Bama lost yesterday, but 3 minutes after the game my little girl walks up to me holding her blanket, a book, a sippy cup of milk and wanted to sit in my lap while we read a book before her bedtime. That right there will take the sting out of any loss that Bama takes at football.

The fool tells me his reasons; the wise man persuades me with my own.